Thursday 22 January 2015

O.P.I Muppets Most Wanted !




   I'm a huge fan of red nail polish ,but after whole month of using it i needed a change. I got for Christmas mini collection of nail lacquer from O.P.I . It's their limited edition for a Muppet's movie Most Wanted which realised last year. So i decided to give it a try, as i never use nail polishes from this company before. This set includes four mini colours (3.75 ml) in very cute box with main characters of the movie.Nail polish names are awesome as well :

 *  Miss Piggy's Big Number - pretty metallic navy blue.
 *  I Love Applause -  sweet pastel pink.
 *  Kermit Me To Speak - beautiful purple- gold colour.
 * Chillin' Like A Villain - peachy nude colour.

Straight away I painted my nails in this pretty pastel pink colour. To achieve desired effect a had to put three coats on ,but I did it couple of days ago and I swear this colour its not chipping at all .My nails look like i just painted them.  
           What are your opinions about O.P.I nail lacquers ?? Which colours are your favourite ones ???


No comments:

Post a Comment