Thursday 29 January 2015

" Summer Breeze " :) - Soap&Glory Super Tonic !

    Weather seems much milder in UK this year- only in some parts of England it surprise us with a "touch" of snow. In London unfortunately instead of snow we have a huge amount of rain.,and this kind of weather make me miss summer more then ever.
    To battle my January blues ,I got myself  one of the Soap&Glory fragrances from their Series - Orangeasm , which remind me of summer so much. I used before Shower Gel from the same line , and I knew that I cant go wrong with it. This Super Tonic is filled with so many refreshing and energising  goodies : fresh green mandarin , mint, Sicilian lemon and orange peel oils.I'm all about this "perfume "wright now and if you like fresh fruity scents you will instantly fell in love with it. I wore it couple of times already and I got so much complements from my friends and family. Funny thing is that non of them believed that it was fragrance from Soap&Glory :) I forgot to mention that the scent lasts whole day on you, which is really important if it comes to perfumes.
   Packaging its self is simple and sleek - glass orange bottle with a logo of the company on the top side and the name of the fragrance on the bottom .This product is on the cheap side , for 100ml you pay only £12.00 -which is quit cheap compare to other perfumes.
    Let me know if any of you used this fragrance before and what is your opinion ?? !!!



                                                                       
                                                                               ♥♥♥♥
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment